Google Maps, coming from the Google LLC, is running on Android systerm in the past.
Now, You can play Google Maps on PC with Gameloop smoothly.
Download it in the Gameloop library or search results. No more eyeing the battery or frustrating calls at the wrong time any more.
Just enjoy Google Maps on the large screen for free!
Navigate your world faster and easier with Google Maps. Over 220 countries and territories mapped and hundreds of millions of businesses and places on the map. Get real-time GPS navigation, traffic, and transit info, and explore local neighborhoods by knowing where to eat, drink and go - no matter what part of the world you’re in.
Get there faster with real-time updates
• Beat traffic with real-time ETAs and traffic conditions
• Catch your bus, train, or ride-share with real-time transit info
• Save time with automatic rerouting based on live traffic, incidents, and road closures
Discover places and explore like a local
• Discover local restaurant, events, and activities that matter to you
• Know what’s trending and new places that are opening in the areas you care about
• Decide more confidently with “Your match,” a number on how likely you are to like a place
• Group planning made easy. Share a shortlist of options and vote in real-time
• Create lists of your favorite places and share with friends
• Follow must-try places recommended by local experts, Google, and publishers
• Review places you’ve visited. Add photos, missing roads and places.
More experiences on Google Maps
• Offline maps to search and navigate without an internet connection
• Street View and indoor imagery for restaurants, shops, museums and more
• Indoor maps to quickly find your way inside big places like airports, malls and stadiums
* Some features not available in all countries
* Navigation isn't intended to be used by oversized or emergency vehicles
1. Download GameLoop from the official website, then run the exe file to install GameLoop
2. Open GameLoop and search for “Google Maps” , find Google Maps in the search results and click “Install”
3. Enjoy playing Google Maps on GameLoop