Google One, coming from the Google LLC, is running on Android systerm in the past.
Now, You can play Google One on PC with Gameloop smoothly.
Download it in the Gameloop library or search results. No more eyeing the battery or frustrating calls at the wrong time any more.
Just enjoy Google One on the large screen for free!
The Google One app lets you automatically back up your phone and manage your Google cloud storage.
• Automatically back up the important things on your phone, like photos, contacts and messages using your free 15 GB of storage that comes with every Google account. If you break, lose or upgrade your phone, you can restore everything to your new Android device.
• Manage your existing Google account storage across Google Drive, Gmail and Google Photos.
Upgrade to a Google One membership to get even more:
• Get as much storage as you need for your important memories, projects and digital files. Choose the plan that works best for you.
• Get exclusive access to Google experts for help with all of Google’s products and services. If you have a question or need assistance, our team of Google experts is just a tap away.
• Share your storage with up to 5 additional people. This gives each person access to more storage from your plan, but not access to each other’s files.
1. Download GameLoop from the official website, then run the exe file to install GameLoop
2. Open GameLoop and search for “Google One” , find Google One in the search results and click “Install”
3. Enjoy playing Google One on GameLoop