Global
  • Global
  • Türkiye
  • Việt Nam
  • México
  • Perú
  • Colombia
  • Argentina
  • Brasil
  • India
  • ประเทศไทย
  • Indonesia
  • Malaysia
  • Philippines
  • Deutschland
  • 中國香港
  • 中國台灣
  • السعودية
  • مصر
  • پاکستان
  • Россия
  • 日本
Download
3000 Essential Words

3000 Essential Words PC

4.2Version: 1.2.3

iBean

Download

Download 3000 Essential Words on PC With GameLoop Emulator

3000 Essential Words, coming from the developer iBean, is running on Android systerm in the past.

Now, You can play 3000 Essential Words on PC with GameLoop smoothly.

Download it in the GameLoop library or search results. No more eyeing the battery or frustrating calls at the wrong time any more.

Just enjoy 3000 Essential Words PC on the large screen for free!

3000 Essential Words Introduction

The 3000 Essential word app is a mini multi-languages dictionary.With 2,500 to 3,500 words, you can understand 90% of everyday English conversations, English newspaper and magazine articles, and English used in the workplace. The remaining 10% you'll be able to learn from context, or ask questions about. However, it's essential to learn the right English vocabulary words, so you don't waste your time trying to memorize a huge collection with very little benefit.

★ Features:

✓ Support 30 languages:

* English(default)

* Arabic

* Bengali

* Chinese(simplified)

* Chinese(traditional)

* Czech

* Danish

* Dutch

* Finnish

* French

* German

* Greek

* Hindi

* Hungarian

* Indonesian

* Italian

* Japanese

* Korean

* Malaysian

* Norwegian,

* Polish

* Portugal

* Romanian

* Russian

* Spanish

* Swedish

* Thai

* Turkish

* Vietnamese

* Ukrainian.

✓ Mini multiple languages dictionary

✓ Filter word list by many conditions(studied, mark, phrase, suffix)

✓ Many practice types(quiz, write, puzzle, arrange, same mean)

✓ Remind every day

✓ Learn word quickly by using Widget at home screen

✓ Check grammar online free

✓ Practice history help user review later

Note: Please do not hesitate to contact us at ngocdieu121504@gmail.com if you experience any problems with the app and also if you have any suggestions to help us improve your experience. Thank you. Every little thing helps.

Show More

Preview

  • gallery
  • gallery
  • gallery
  • gallery
  • gallery

Information

  • Developer

    iBean

  • Latest Version

    1.2.3

  • Last Updated

    2022-07-01

  • Category

    education

  • Available on

    Google Play

Show More

How to play 3000 Essential Words with GameLoop on PC

1. Download GameLoop from the official website, then run the exe file to install GameLoop

2. Open GameLoop and search for “3000 Essential Words” , find 3000 Essential Words in the search results and click “Install”

3. Enjoy playing 3000 Essential Words on GameLoop

3000 Essential Words

Download

Minimum requirements

OS

Windows 8.1 64-bit or Windows 10 64-bit

GPU

GTX 1050

CPU

i3-8300

Memory

8GB RAM

Storage

1GB available space

Recommended requirements

OS

Windows 8.1 64-bit or Windows 10 64-bit

GPU

GTX 1050

CPU

i3-9320

Memory

16GB RAM

Storage

1GB available space

...
Click To Install