Daedalus, coming from the iTX Technologies, is running on Android systerm in the past.
Now, You can play Daedalus on PC with Gameloop smoothly.
Download it in the Gameloop library or search results. No more eyeing the battery or frustrating calls at the wrong time any more.
Just enjoy Daedalus on the large screen for free!
No root required Android DNS modifier and hosts/DNSMasq resolver.
This application can create a VPN tunnel to modify the DNS settings on Android.
- No root access required, no ads contained
- Functional under data connection
- A tester for DNS servers
- IPv6 support (including Rules!)
- Custom DNS server
- Custom hosts and DNSMasq configuration
- EXTREME LOW power consume
- Material Design
Supported DNS Query Methods:
- DNS over TLS (RFC7858)
- DNS over HTTPS (RFC8484)
- DNS over HTTPS (Google JSON)
Users must comply with local laws and regulations.
Minimum Android version: >= 5.0 (API 21)
Recommended Android version: >= 7.1 (API 25) - Launcher shortcuts
OPEN SOURCE LICENSES
ClearEditText by Yuan Fu - APL 2.0
DNS66 by Julian Andres Klode - GPLv3
Pcap4J by Kaito Yamada - MIT
MiniDNS by Rene Treffer - LGPLv2.1
Gson by Google - APL 2.0
Shadowsocks by Shadowsocks - GPLv3
1. Download GameLoop from the official website, then run the exe file to install GameLoop
2. Open GameLoop and search for “Daedalus” , find Daedalus in the search results and click “Install”
3. Enjoy playing Daedalus on GameLoop