Color Changer Free [root], coming from the Omega Centauri Software, is running on Android systerm in the past.
Now, You can play Color Changer Free [root] on PC with Gameloop smoothly.
Download it in the Gameloop library or search results. No more eyeing the battery or frustrating calls at the wrong time any more.
Just enjoy Color Changer Free [root] on the large screen for free!
Completely recolor all apps!
Color Changer requires a rooted device.
Features of the Pro version:
- Use red or amber or green on black to preserve night vision for astronomy or reading ebooks in bed.
- Set sepia for more pleasant reading in a browser.
- Oversaturated outdoor mode.
- Have fun with monochrome black and white.
- Customize your colors with R/G/B/saturation/hue sliders.
- Prepare for sleep by turning off blue light.
- Includes widget support and Tasker integration plugin.
The Free version includes red, green, amber, outdoor and inverted color modes, widget support, Tasker integration, experimental gamma support, and a four-day trial of the Pro features.
This is NOT an overlay: it completely remaps your colors in all apps. (May not be compatible with screen recording and screenshot apps, though.)
The method used for re-coloring is experimental. Use at your own risk. Try the Free version before buying the Pro version. Do not set to activate on boot until you've successfully tested.
Note 1: Graphically demanding games will likely lower their framerate by an amount depending on your device.
Note 2: As a safety measure, Color Changer's settings are disabled on boot if you boot with device upside-down.
1. Download GameLoop from the official website, then run the exe file to install GameLoop
2. Open GameLoop and search for “Color Changer Free [root]” , find Color Changer Free [root] in the search results and click “Install”
3. Enjoy playing Color Changer Free [root] on GameLoop