FreeStyle LibreLink - US, coming from the Abbott Diabetes Care Inc., is running on Android systerm in the past.
Now, You can play FreeStyle LibreLink - US on PC with Gameloop smoothly.
Download it in the Gameloop library or search results. No more eyeing the battery or frustrating calls at the wrong time any more.
Just enjoy FreeStyle LibreLink - US on the large screen for free!
The FreeStyle LibreLink app allows you to monitor your glucose with your phone.  Check your glucose by holding your phone near your FreeStyle Libre Sensor. The App is compatible with both 10-day and 14-day Sensors.
You can use the App to:
* Check your glucose with a painless scan, instead of a routine fingerstick 
* View your current glucose reading, trend arrow, and glucose history
* Add notes to track your food, insulin use, and exercise
* See glucose reports, including your Ambulatory Glucose Profile
* Connect to healthcare professionals with LibreView 
Compatibility may vary between phones and operating systems. Learn more about compatible phones at http://FreeStyleLibre.us
USING YOUR APP AND FREESTYLE LIBRE READER WITH THE SAME SENSOR
If you would like to use both the FreeStyle Libre Reader and the App with the same Sensor, you need to start the Sensor with the Reader first and then scan with your phone. Note that FreeStyle LibreLink and Readers do not share data with each other. For complete information on a device, scan your Sensor every 8 hours with that device; otherwise, your reports will not include all your data.
FreeStyle LibreLink is intended for measuring glucose levels in people with diabetes when used with a FreeStyle Libre Sensor. For more information on how to use FreeStyle LibreLink, refer to the User’s Manual, which can be accessed through the App.
Learn more about FreeStyle LibreLink at http://FreeStyleLibre.us"
 If you are using the FreeStyle LibreLink app, you must also have access to a blood glucose monitoring system as the App does not provide one. Fingersticks are required for treatment decisions when you see the Check Blood Glucose symbol, when symptoms do not match system readings, when you suspect readings may be inaccurate, or when you experience symptoms that may be due to high or low blood glucose.
 Use of the FreeStyle LibreLink app requires registration with the LibreView system, which is provided by Abbott and Newyu, Inc.
Before using the App, review product labeling and the interactive tutorial at https://www.freestyle.abbott/us-en/support/overview.html#app
1. Download GameLoop from the official website, then run the exe file to install GameLoop
2. Open GameLoop and search for “FreeStyle LibreLink - US” , find FreeStyle LibreLink - US in the search results and click “Install”
3. Enjoy playing FreeStyle LibreLink - US on GameLoop