HeroStars, coming from the Dygames.Inc, is running on Android systerm in the past.
Now, You can play HeroStars on PC with Gameloop smoothly.
Download it in the Gameloop library or search results. No more eyeing the battery or frustrating calls at the wrong time any more.
Just enjoy HeroStars on the large screen for free!
Play by yourself or as a team in various fast-paced game modes.
These heroes are bursting with personality!
- Play as heroes with distinctive looks and skills.
- Use each character’s unique skill set for aggressive, defensive, or strategic plays
Skills and weapons galore!
- Arm yourself with all kinds of weapons, including rifles, shotguns, SMG, and more!
- Equip various combat skills, including bombs, drones, frost shells, and guided missiles.
- Weapons and skills can be changed whenever, but characters hold onto their unique skill.
- Upgrade your skills and weapons to become a stronger hero.
Action-packed game modes
- Star Grab: The team that loads the most stars onto the rocket within the time limit wins!
- Battle Royale: Last man standing wins. Beware the shrinking battlefield!
- Crown: Collect stars to become the King and survive until the end to win!
- Big Boss: Deal the most damage to the Boss within the time limit to win!
Real-time PVP Battles
- Match against other players in real-time and fight to the death!
- Use strategic gameplay in this 3rd person, action-packed shooter.
- Very simple, easy to use controls with a low learning curve.
- Offers auto firing mode for beginners and manual firing mode for players with quick fingers.
- Join a clan and become the best of the best!
- Receive various benefits including clan buffs, clan mission rewards, and more.
- Fight for honor with your fellow clan members in Clan Battles.
HERO STARS! No better way to relieve all that stress!
1. Download GameLoop from the official website, then run the exe file to install GameLoop
2. Open GameLoop and search for “HeroStars” , find HeroStars in the search results and click “Install”
3. Enjoy playing HeroStars on GameLoop