Warzone Season 1 Patch Notes: New Maps, Weapons, and Fixes!
Prepare for an incredible Season 1, bringing a massive drop of content, including five free Weapons, four new Multiplayer Maps, multiple Modes, the next Zombies story chapter, the arrival and integration of Call of Duty: Warzone and the new Urzikstan map, an all-new 100+ Tiers of Battle Pass content to earn, BlackCell, and more.
- Fixed an issue preventing CDL Team Bundles from unlocking properly when purchased from the Store.
- Fixed an issue causing Event progress to not track properly on the front-end menu.
- Fixed an issue preventing Emblems from being awarded properly for Prestige Level progress.
- Fixed an issue causing some Soap Operator Skins to not have appropriate menu imagery and text.
- Gulag Loadouts
- We have replaced the Sidewinder (MWIII) with the RAM-7 (MWIII).
Please note that additional weapon adjustments will be going live in the Season 1 Reloaded update which is slated to release on January 17th, 2024.
» Marksman Rifle «
- MTZ Interceptor (MWIII)
- Max Damage reduced to 85, down from 95
- Min Damage reduced to 78, down from 84
» Ammunition «
- Snake Shot
- This attachment will be reenabled with the scheduled Playlist update at 10 AM PT.
- Damage per pellet at max range reduced to 12, down from 34
- Fixed more collision issues with various elements across Urzikstan allowing Players to exploit/peek/shoot through them.
- Fixed an issue allowing Players to duplicate Loadout Drop Markers.
- Fixed an issue causing the Dead Silence icon to unintendedly appear in the killcam.
- Fixed an issue allowing Players to exploit the Cash deposit balloon in Plunder.
- Fixed an issue allowing Players to duplicate items in the Backpack menu.
- Fixed an issue causing Players to get stuck in the Gulag.
- Fixed an issue causing the After Action Report to end abruptly.
- Fixed an issue causing some Attachments to not appear correctly when equipped on certain Weapons.
- Fixed an issue preventing the Dual Kamas unlock challenge from tracking properly.
- Fixed an issue causing Players to be sent back to the front Menu while navigating Attachments in the Gunsmith.