PS Remote Play, coming from the PlayStation Mobile Inc., is running on Android systerm in the past.
Now, You can play PS Remote Play on PC with Gameloop smoothly.
Download it in the Gameloop library or search results. No more eyeing the battery or frustrating calls at the wrong time any more.
Just enjoy PS Remote Play on the large screen for free!
Use PS Remote Play to access your PS5™ or PS4™ wherever you go.
With PS Remote Play, you can:
• Display the PlayStation®5 or PlayStation®4 screen on your mobile device.
• Use the on-screen controller on your mobile device to control your PS5 or PS4.
• Join voice chats using the mic on your mobile device.
• Enter text on your PS5 or PS4 using the keyboard on your mobile device.
To use this app, you need the following:
• A mobile device with Android 7.0 or later installed
• A PS5 or PS4 console with the latest system software version
• An account for PlayStation Network
• A fast and stable internet connection
When using mobile data:
• Depending on your carrier and network conditions, you may not be able to use Remote Play.
• Remote Play uses a lot more data than most video streaming services. Data charges may apply.
• Google Pixel 3 series
• Google Pixel 4 series
• Google Pixel 5
Using the DUALSHOCK®4 Wireless Controller:
• You can use the DUALSHOCK 4 on many mobile devices with Android 10 or later installed. To use the touch pad function, use the on-screen controller.
• All functions of the DUALSHOCK 4 are available for Xperia smartphones and tablets that support the DUALSHOCK 4.
• This app may not work properly on unverified devices.
• This app may not be compatible with some games.
• Depending on your mobile device's performance, you might experience input lag when using your wireless controller.
1. Download GameLoop from the official website, then run the exe file to install GameLoop
2. Open GameLoop and search for “PS Remote Play” , find PS Remote Play in the search results and click “Install”
3. Enjoy playing PS Remote Play on GameLoop